Human Resources Splash Image

You must login or register to view this form.

Change of Personnel Information Form



This change form is for HR related departments only - employee personnel records, employee benefits and employee payroll.  An employee enrolled as a UMHB Student, Alumni and/or Donor must ALSO make address and phone number changes through myCampus.